Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Travelling Social Network Log

Many of us who travel come home with memory cards full of travel pics. The majority will show the places that we have been to. Often they may also include shots of people we meet as well. I thought it might be interesting to have a travel log which starts with people we meet and then support this with the places that we meet, rather than the other way around. I'm calling this a 'SLOG' for SocialnetworkLOG. The idea is that I intend to build the social network of people that we meet or connect with as I travel to new places. I will be publishing the network map as it evolves and perhaps a few pics if I can manage it.

You will see I have marked in colour some "side bar" reflections. These are really side stories prompted by current experiences. Some of these are quite long so feel free to skip if you want.

We are about to embark on a trip to Italy, Israel and Jordan so keep watching this space to see how it all evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment